YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Competent support of customers
- Independent processing of customer inquiries and order processing
- Responsible follow-up of orders and handling of returns and damage claims
- Communication with the accounting, sales and logistics departments
- Maintenance of customer master data in the merchandise management system
- Control of quality standards and optimization of workflows
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of quotations and in the implementation of sales measures
- Preparation of sales evaluations and statistics
- Reconciliation of customer accounts in cooperation with the accounting department
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- You have successfully completed a commercial/business education (apprenticeship, Matura).
- You have an excellent knowledge of German and English; Italian, French and Polish are an advantage and round off the requirements profile.
- You have work experience and relevant knowledge in customer service.
- You can use MS Office routinely.
- You see yourself as a talented communicator and organizer and want to use your multitasking skills.
- You convince with your strong customer and service orientation and are enthusiastic about the topic of customer experience.
- You are a strong personality with an agile mindset and people enjoy working with you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.