Are you interested in consumer electronics and do you see your future in accounting? Start your career at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further branches worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of consumer electronics and continues to grow. Therefore, we are looking for motivated employees to write international success stories together with our team.
We are looking for an
to strengthen our team at our headquarters in Kundl
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Preparation of the entire accounting
- Posting and reconciliation of accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Handling and completion of the dunning process
- Invoice control/booking as well as activities in preparation of the balance sheet
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- Training as an accountant or alternatively a successfully completed commercial training
- Ideally several years of experience in accounting
- Good language skills in German and English
- Accuracy, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Structured, independent and autonomous working style
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.