Are you interested in consumer electronics and do you see your future in travel and event management? Start your career at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further offices worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of consumer electronics and continues to grow. Therefore, we are looking for motivated employees to write international success stories together with our team.
We are looking for a
BUSINESS TRAVEL- AND EVENT MANAGER (gn*)
to strengthen our team at our headquarters in Kundl
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Organization and booking of travel for employees (flights, rental cars, train tickets, hotels, restaurants, etc.)
- Application for travel visas in cooperation with the relevant authorities
- Negotiation of framework agreements for company rates regarding hotels, rental cars etc.
- Organization and implementation of national and international trade fairs and professional events in close coordination and cooperation with the sales and marketing department
- Accompanying the sales team to trade fairs and specialist events if required, including taking care of the trade fair stands and equipment as well as other on-site organizational activities
- Communication and coordination with external service providers on all trade fair agendas from request for proposal to invoice control
- First contact person for our business partners and welcoming of our guests
- Creating a pleasant atmosphere in our premises with a sense of style and an excellent eye for detail
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, ideally in tourism or freight forwarding
- Relevant experience in travel and/or event management is an advantage
- Distinct knowledge of geography and enjoyment of organization
- High level of service orientation, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Convincing appearance, strong communication skills and assertiveness as well as diplomatic skills
- Good knowledge of English and proficient use of MS Office
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision:
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.