Are you interested in consumer electronics and do you see your future in marketing? Start your career at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further offices worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of consumer electronics and continues to grow. Therefore, we are looking for motivated employees who will write international success stories together with our team.
We are looking for a
ECOMMERCE BACKEND DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
to strengthen our team in our head office in Kundl.
- Support and further development of various eCommerce projects together with external service providers
- Active support and monitoring of our existing web applications
- Participation in international rollouts
- Close cooperation with the product management, marketing and communication team
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Completed education in the IT environment (HTL, FH, UNI)
- Analytical, independent and goal-oriented approach
- Strong communication personality with good English skills
- Ideally experience in SAP Hybris or comparable frameworks
- Experience in the development of complex applications and connection of external systems
WE OFFER YOU
Participate in shaping: A lot is not yet set in stone here. Everything you do for and with us will have a lasting impact on the history of our company. That's why you should be part of this growth phase.
Freedoms: With us there ́s no 2-week welcome in a 5-star hotel. It starts right away. We help - of course - but you are challenged from the start to contribute ideas, spit in your hands and pitch in - Lots of responsibility, lots of autonomy and above all lots of fun.
Emotions: We have been an owner-managed company for 30 years and look after brands that move millions of people emotionally every day.
We look forward to receiving your application documents including a letter of motivation via our APPLICATION FORM and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print in a BIG way: We offer further advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision.
- Flexible working hours
- Internal further training (language courses etc.)
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)