Are you interested in consumer electronics and do you see your future in event management? Start your career path at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further branches worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of consumer electronics and continues to grow. Therefore, we are looking for motivated employees to write international success stories together with our team.
Currently we are looking for an
EVENT MANAGER (gn*)
to strengthen our team in fulltime or parttime at our headquartes in Kundl
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Planning and implementation of dealer-, consumer and internal events
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring of the success of events and trade-shows
- Creative development of professional and innovative trade show booths and presentations
- Improvement and digital extension of event experiences through innovative new technologies
- CRM activities and email marketing as a professional follow-up and preparation of events
- Coordinating and supervising on-site implementation tasks
- Advisor and contact person for all subsidiaries, social media teams and brand managers
- Building and maintaining an international network of suppliers
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND, YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- You have a feeling for aesthetics and an eye for details
- You speak very good English and German, with additional languages being a plus.
- You have already gained several years of experience in the field of international trade show management and/or event management
- You know or are not afraid to handle projects under pressure and with many stakeholders involved.
- You are a good team worker and communicator with a high degree of flexibility and a "hands-on" mentality.
- You have the possibility to travel to and attend events across Europe.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own culinary staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.