Are you interested in consumer electronics and do you see your future in marketing? Start your career at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and additional offices worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of consumer electronics and continues to grow. Therefore, we are looking for motivated interns who will write international success stories together with our team.
We are looking for a
TRAINEE CONTENT MANAGEMENT/EVENTS (gn*)
to strengthen our team in our head office in Kundl
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Maintaining content on Hybris (organizing translations, uploading images, saving and updating product texts)
- Creating social media calendars, answering social media requests and planning social media posts
- Improving content completeness for the top ten brands in our portfolio
- Supporting events and functions
- Updating our trade show inventory
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- Ongoing studies with a focus on marketing and communications
- Affinity for consumer electronics and great interest in new media
- High level of commitment and independence
- Very good language skills and convincing writing style in German and English
- Very good IT skills
- Willingness to travel
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
Emotions: We have been an owner-managed company for 30 years and look after brands that move millions of people emotionally every day and improve their lifestyle.
Right in the middle instead of just being there: A modern working environment in an open, international atmosphere characterised by a positive spirit.
Help shape: Here, many things are not yet set in stone. Everything you do for and with us will have a lasting impact on the history of our company. That's why you should be involved and contribute your knowledge.
Come to stay: You are part of the team from the very beginning. Your colleagues will welcome you warmly and be ready to help you.
Reliability and continuity: Value-based management and a future-proof job with long-term prospects and a lot of fun at work.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Duration of the internship: minimum 3 to maximum 6 months, ideally full-time.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reasons for your decision.
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.