Are you interested in consumer electronics? Start your career path at Aqipa. We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further subsidiaries worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets products in the field of Consumer Electronics and continues to grow. Therefore we are looking for motivated employees, who will write international success stories together with our team.
To support our team at our headquarter in Kundl or for our offices in Barcelona and Kings Langley (UK) , we are looking for a
PRODUCT MANAGER (gn*)
Would you like to grow brands?... You already knew the needs of tomorrow's customers yesterday and would like to participate in their implementation within an agile working environment? Do you see yourself as a connector between customer needs, marketing, corporate strategy and operational business? Are you constantly on the lookout for new, innovative solutions that improve the product range, represent added value for the customer and increase the profitability of the company? Last but not least, do you see yourself as a central interface for successful work in product management? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- You take responsibility for brands and take care of their product range and the development of innovative sales concepts
- You will actively support the strategic and operational development of new and existing brands
- Proactive support of our international sales teams as well as joint campaign and promotion planning (channel marketing)
- Conception and implementation of go-to-market plans and sales promotion activities such as promotions, POS presentations and other marketing activities
- You are responsible for monitoring, documentation and communication and, if necessary, proactively implement measures
- Product and offer calculation as well as implementation of the channel strategies of our brands
- Close cooperation and coordination with internal teams such as purchasing, marketing, customer service and logistics
AND WITH THE RIGHT BACKGROUND YOU MAKE THE TEAM COMPLETE:
- Enthusiasm for trends in the field of consumer electronics
- Completed education in the fields of business, technology or marketing (university, university of applied sciences, HAK, HTL or comparable education)
- Initial work experience in product management or in a similar position is desirable. However, career changers interested in product management are also welcome
- You are keen to work in an agile environment and on a mix of strategic topics with a strong operational focus
- Good knowledge of German and English, other foreign languages desirable but not a must
- Experienced use of Microsoft Office programmes
- You are a communication talent, an independent way of working and a portion of creativity round off your profile
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH US:
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a letter of motivation, via our application form and will be happy to provide you with further details in a personal interview.
Small print on a grand scale: we offer other advantages that make working more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life integration
- Internal training (language courses etc.) to support your professional ambitions through individual career planning
- Own staff restaurant (in Kundl)
- Free shuttle service from Wörgl railway station to Aqipa
* The sign "gn" stands for gender-neutral. We are open to all people and address all genders equally.